GENOA BY CAR/BUS
This is a guided tour by car or bus to discover a long and narrow city that stretches beyond the historic center, between the mountains and the sea.
Stops of the tour:
* The elegant promenade of Corso Italia that runs along the residential area with many palaces and castles.
* The famous Boccadasse, a traditional local seaside village
* The hill of Albaro with the noble villas of the Golden Age
* Vittoria Square projected during the italian fascist period
* XX Settembre street with its intriguing eclectic style
* Colombo’s birth place
* Piazza De Ferrari, considered the heart of Genoa
* the neoclassical via Roma
*Piazza Corvetto and the statues of the heroes of the Unification of Italy
* Castelletto with a breathtaking view of the historic center of the city.
For those who love comfort and who want to visit the residential city overlooking the sea. A good ice cream is waiting for us in Boccadasse!
Info and reservations:
+39 335 702 8483