A MUSICAL TOUR
In this guided musical tour ,I’m going to tell you the incredible story of
- the genoise violinist Niccolò Paganini who was located in the historic centre: his birthplace and the significant places of his life. Optional: a visit to Palazzo Tursi where you can see the famous violin called “the Cannon” (ticket necessary).
- Giuseppe Verdi and his deep and lasting relationship with Genoa. Visit to the Carlo Felice Opera House as seen from the outside and the significant places of his life.
- Fabrizio De André, Gino Paoli and the genoese songwriters: visit to the Songwriters museum (no ticket) located in the famous Via del Campo.
- ‘Ma se ghe penso’, the old song of the genoise emigrants of the 19th century with a stop in the ancient port where many genoise transatlantics left for America.
- A possible stop in the workshop of a master violin-maker.
you can combine this tour with a walking tour in the historic center
This guided tour can be adapted to people with disabilities making minimal changes. It is also possible to rent, through your guide, a trishaw with driver able to enter the narrow alleys of the historic center.
Info and reservations:
+39 335 702 8483