TOUR GENOVA BY NIGTH
If you love romance and if you want to maximize your time in Genoa, choose this guided walking tour of the historic city center at sunset or in the evening.
A guide walking tour of the lovely city center
* Porta Soprana, the 12th century original city gate where you can see Christopher Columbus’ birthplace nearby (external view only).
* Palazzo Ducale, once the residence of the Genoese Doge and seat of government of the Genoese Maritime Republic.
* Saint Lawrence Cathedral
* The Old Port area with Palazzo San Giorgio nearby, where according to an old tradition Marco Polo dictated his famous book “The Million”.
* Genoa’s waterfront,which recently was redesigned by our famous architect Renzo Piano who also designed the Aquarium.
* Strada Nuova (now Garibaldi street), whose beautiful 16th century Palaces are part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
* Castelletto wonderful panoramica view: we will go up the hill with the public lift. An unforgettable experience!
On request it can be concluded with a good plate of Trofie al Pesto in a restaurant or in a historic residence!
This guided tour can be adapted to people with disabilities making minimal changes. It is also possible to rent, through your guide, a trishaw with driver able to enter the narrow alleys of the historic center.
Info and reservations :
+39 335 702 8483